Monthly Archives: June 2019
We are almost done on integrating Android Auto into VLine Infotainment System. The connection will work through USB cable.
Note that your factory phone system will be used for phone calls while in Android Auto. Everything else is done directly through Android Auto interface: Music apps, Messaging apps, Google Maps and Waze. Just plug your Android phone and enjoy your very new infotainment system.
Stay tuned for future announcements!
- Smartphone mirroring to your car stereo for iPhone and Android;
- Full CarPlay integration;
- Bluetooth Music Streaming with integrated controls and text / cover art display;
- Backup / front facing camera integration;
- Build-in GROM plugins for Spotify, Web Radio and Local (USB) music;