- Sneak a peek into a future development - VLine VL2 system with CarPlay and Android Auto for Volvo vehicles. Soon lucky drivers of some Volvo vehicles will be able to enjoy CarPlay or Android Auto directly on the dashboard of their cars.Preliminary compatibility includes:V40 2015 – 2018S60 2015 – 2018V60 2015 – 2018XC60 2015 – 2018S80 2015 – 2018all integrated into the existing factory stereo.Stay tuned for more updates from us, demo video and beta-test announcement.
UK Services (Royal Mail):
48h and Tracked 48h - Tuesday 21 December
Tracked 24h - Wednesday 22 December
Special Delivery - Thursday 23 December
Royal Mail - International Tracked
Australia, Greece, Italy and Portugal - Monday 6 December
Cyprus, Malta and Sweden - Friday 10 December
Eastern Europe (except Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia) - Saturday 11 December
Czech Republic, Finland, Poland - Monday 13 December
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland - Thursday 16 December
Europe - Tuesday 21 December
We are pleased to announce Vline VL2 kits and USB3 audio kits are now back in stock. Thank you for bearing with us whilst many industries are affected by the worldwide electronic components shortage.
- All Vline VL2 systems come with wired and wireless Apple CarPlay, now Android Auto users can also have wireless connectivityImportant - not all Android smartphones support wireless Android Auto. Please check your phone's settings to make sure that Android Auto Wireless.
Monday 21 December Royal Mail Tracked 48* Tuesday 22 December Royal Mail Tracked 24* Wednesday 23 December Special Delivery Guaranteed
International Standard & International tracking and signature services:
Friday 4 December Australia, New Zealand Wednesday 9 December Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Central and
South America, Far and Middle East
Thursday 10 December Canada, Cyprus, Malta Friday 11 December Greece, Eastern Europe
(except Czech Republic, Poland and
Slovakia) and Turkey
Saturday 12 December Czech Republic, Finland,
Italy, Poland, Sweden, USA
Wednesday 16 December Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland,
Netherlands, Norway, Portugal,
Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland
Friday 18 December Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg
We are pleased to announce that Vline kits are now back in stock and ready to ship.
The latest units are Apple CarPlay (wired and Wireless) and Android Auto enabled.
Please contact one of our team to see if your vehicle is compatible.
Due to the current situation we are operating on a limited basis, emails will be answered and some calls taken. We are also able to despatch products although we cannot guarantee Royal Mails delivery times.
We appreciate your understanding and support during these uncertain times.
We are almost done on integrating Android Auto into VLine Infotainment System. The connection will work through USB cable.
Note that your factory phone system will be used for phone calls while in Android Auto. Everything else is done directly through Android Auto interface: Music apps, Messaging apps, Google Maps and Waze. Just plug your Android phone and enjoy your very new infotainment system.
Stay tuned for future announcements!
- Smartphone mirroring to your car stereo for iPhone and Android;
- Full CarPlay integration;
- Bluetooth Music Streaming with integrated controls and text / cover art display;
- Backup / front facing camera integration;
- Build-in GROM plugins for Spotify, Web Radio and Local (USB) music;
We are open until Thursday 20th December and will reopen on Tuesday 8th January, please notice the following shipping dates for Christmas Delivery:
Tuesday 18 December – Royal Mail 2nd Class, 48h and Tracked 48h
Thursday 20 December – Royal Mail 1st Class, 24h, Tracked 24 & Special Delivery
Saturday 15 December - Finland, Sweden
Monday 17 December - Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, France, Ireland
DHL – Monday 17th December is the last date for international DHL shipments with normal service resuming on Tuesday 8th January