Toyota / Lexus (recent) - Bluetooth integration kit
Bluetooth Streaming and Hands Free Car Kit
OPTIONAL (SOLD SEPARATELY): 30 pin iPod cable
OPTIONAL (SOLD SEPARATELY): Aux-input & USB charge cable
Each Grom Audio kit comes with one vehicle specific cable (Data cable) for connection between the interface and the CDC port on the rear of the head unit.
Older Toyota or Lexus vehicles use the larger TOY1 connection, more recent models use the smaller TOY connection. If close to the cutover year it is advisable to double check. TOYF and LEX cables are also available for some specific models.
- Any phone with Bluetooth inc. iPhones, Android based phones, Windows phones etc.
Apple compatibility via optional 30 pin iPod cable
- All Apple devices with the 30 pin dock (iPhone 5/6/7 requires a genuine Apple Lightning adapter.)
Aux-in Devices via optional aux-input cable:
- Any device with a headphone/line out socket
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Two mini-din extension ports
- Micro SD card slot for firmware updates
- OEM head unit/steering wheel button presses are translated to Bluetooth commands.
- Factory matched harness that connects to your car stereo.
Please Note: The GROM-BT3 interface is a CD changer emulator. Therefore to accept a call whilst listening to the radio/CD player, you will need to switch to CD changer mode. Stereo permitting, some Toyota, Lexus and Honda vehicles do allow Bluetooth switching regardless of audio source.
- Car stereo adapter in plastic enclosure
- Vehicle specific cable #TOY
- Microphone with 3m cable
- User manual
Optional accessories and upgrades - sold separately:
- DAB Radio Module (DBR1)
- 30 pin iPod cable (IPD2)
- Aux-in 3.5mm jack & female USB for charging (35UB)