BMW / Mini (CDC fitment) - Auxiliary Adapter Kit
Auxiliary Input Converter
Grom Audio's simple and low cost aux-input kit will allow a direct sound connection to ensure excellent sound quality.
Aux 3.5mm car audio input: Just plug the device into the extension port or CD changer port of your stereo, connect it to your favourite MP3 player, iPod, iPhone, or Android device and hear the CD quality music right away!
Each Grom Audio kit comes with one vehicle specific cable (data cable) for connection to the car. A BMW has a choice of two:
- Connection into the back of the radio (except on navigation models) requires the BMWS cable, please click here for installation instructions.
- CD changer connection usually located in the boot requires the BMWT cable, please see the video clip.
- Car stereo adapter in plastic enclosure
- 1.5m cable with 3.5mm male jack
- Vehicle specific cable to connect to CD changer port BMWT
- User manual
Optional accessories and upgrades - sold separately:
Please note: With a simple aux-input into the car stereo no control over the music playing is available via the radio/steering wheel buttons. Please see our other kits that will allow this functionality.