30 pin iPod / iPhone 4.6m extension cable for Grom integration kits
This extra long cable is designed to add iPod/iPhone/iTouch connectivity and control to a compatible Grom Audio integration kit such as the GROM-IPD2, IPD3/4, BT3, USB2, USB3 or MST3/4 that is mounted in the boot or further away than the standard 1.5m cable allows.
- Converts your iPod/iPhone into a virtual CD changer.
- Playlists are mapped to your head unit's disc/radio preset buttons
- Head unit will fully control the iPod. MIX, REPEAT work as usual, SCAN allows you to skip +-10 tracks for faster navigation.
- Your Apple device will get charged when connected with this cable.
- The cable has an Apple 30 pin dock connector on one end and an 8 pin Mini-Din connector the other.
- 4.6m length.
- Black colour.
- Pull / release Mini-Din secure lock mechanism.
- Compatible Grom Audio integration kit (GROM-IPD2, IPD3/4, USB2, USB3 or MST3/4 models).
- iPod (gen 3 up), iPhone, iTouch, iPad with a 30 pin dock connector (iPhone 5 and Lightning connector variants require a genuine Apple Lightning converter).
Note: When connected to a Mini-Din port on integration kits that feature a USB port, a user can switch between USB or Android mode to this input and gain the same features as the Grom iPod kit (GROM-IPD2 or IPD3).
1.5m standard length version also available.